Spring

......Or is it???  It didn't really look like spring here the past days. We were back down to mid 20's and snow!! If you woulda asked me 2 weeks ago if summer was coming soon I probably would have said yes. But I guess God wants us to be a little bit more patient sometimes!

Anyway this is what I've been up to the last few weeks...



 
And no....this was not me this time!! It was dad! He just made me get the tractor n pull him out! I thought it was just to funny so I had to take some pictures!! ha! But the pics don't look near as bad as it was...that thing was stuck, big time, I didn't think we'd get it out!

 
Southern Spring National Holstein Show in Stillwater Oklahoma. Loads of fun! The wonderful smell of the cattle barns. Nice looking cows. Being with my family. Showing your special show cows. ect, ect. :)


 

 
Showing 2 of my cows that we took down. (ok their not all mine...Its a partnership deal with some friends of mine) ;) They'd probably have some words to say to me if I'd say they were all mine!!!


 
Went up to my uncles to visit a few of my heifers I have up there. I hadn't seen them in such a long time! They had grown up so much and are turning into really nice looking animals...I'm pretty excited about them.

 
My latest purchase!! :) She's a really sweetie!

 I've probably bored ya'll with my cows, so I'll stop now. (altho I could have gone into much greater detail, and if your interested lemme no! :))

 
So heres a pic of Rae's and I!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard