God's timming is always perfect...

Well I thought I'd give ya'll an update on what my last few weeks have been like. First news is, is that I'd like to say I'M MOVING HOME!!! So excited for this new adventure and to see what else God has in store for me! It seems like I've waited for this day for so long and now I can't believe that its almost here, but then again sometimes i'm like I cant believe i'm in Illinois! But God knows exactly what He's doing and for how long or short He needs us to be in one place! Last night I was in church and the preacher said 'God does not call us to do just 1 thing, there is much for us to do'. Yea, I feel like this is my life right now, but how true for all of us! We cant jus do one thing and just sit around and think we are done with it. God has so much wonderfulness just waiting to happen! And yes even tho we don't think its wonderful at the time, its most amazing to look back at everything, and it looks wonderful. For me its been so humbling and awing to look back and see what God has taught me since I've been in IL. I know now that He had me here for a special purpose and to teach me a number of things! And why He had me move to IL to teach me these things, I will never know, it seems like I always hafta have everything spelled out in black and white, but I can only hope I've truly fulfilled His purpose for me here and that I have been a good light and example to those I've gotten to know and came in contact with!

Its almost bittersweet tho, as I think of leaving IL. The many wonderful people I've been so blessed to get to know and those who had to put up with me. I will so treasure the timeless memories we've made. You have all made my time in IL most enjoyable and def. made me broaden my horizons and come out of my comfort zone! To the ones who made me feel like family, there will always be a special place in my heart for ya'll. You have know idea how much you have meant to me and what an impact you've left on heart! (ok, now I'm  starting to tear up). But I want to send a very special invitation for ALL of ya'll to come to the wonderful land of Kansas anytime!! :)  And my job, how I loved it- the new experience working with jerseys and learning and doing so many new things! And the people I've worked with, it def. makes everything go smooth when you have a good time and love what your doing. You've also made me feel like family and I will miss this so much! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect job or coworkers! From feeding pigs milk to throwing thousands of little bales of hay and straw. And from coworker birthday party's to watching and finally having the new barn up and putting cows in it. And from laughing so hard about randomness to putting diesel in gas engine. There never ever has been a dull moment from the first day I started! And I think I will sorta miss being so close to everything. The place you could go within just 1 hr are countless! Going new churches for the first time and also experiencing Chicago a couple times! But the wide open spaces and not very many people in Kansas is pretty amazing! :)

Sometimes I just feel so blessed I jus don't know how to express myself! I feel so overwhelmed with all the goodness God has bestowed on me! I feel like I am the most blessed person in the whole world! God has been so faithful to me, when a lot of times I've treated Him like nobody! I truly should have nothing to complain about!  It makes me think of the saying 'to whom much is given, much will be required!' It's kinda a scary and exciting thought all in one! But by Gods grace I pray I can do what He would have for me to do!

So just to fill ya in on what I'll be doing when I move home and get settled in...I'm goin to be helping teach my siblings school and helping dad on the farm part time! I pretty excited about being at home again with my family and friends and Holstein cows and to be back in the wonderful land of Kansas! :) Oh and the finally move date is the 20th of August (Lord willin) :) So I have like a countdown of 20 more days!!!!! :)))) Anyway, that's that and some of my random blabbings again! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard