This and That and things in between

Goodmorning blog world! :)
I'm pretty sure Kansas has the best sunrises around! Sometimes I just like to sit and soak up the new mornings sunrise, and new mercies God gives me so undeservingly! Its hard to imagine a God who knows us all by name, gives us each a brand new start each day, to give us a new beginning, so long as we try and trust Him! And the only reason we are still here is because He has a purpose for us! And its going to be wonderful and so worth it!

 Amanda had another shower this past Saturday. It twas filled with the best people and family around, good food, and SO many laughs! :)

                                                         
                                                                  * Sista's for eve'ah* :)
                                                    ::Cousins, Best friends, Bridesmaids::
Amanda with mom and the aunts:)
What a crazy bunch! lol

 
Went out to eat with these gems! At Huhot of course!  I mean why not drive an hour every week to go out to eat! haha
 
My Wonderful, beautiful, amazing, Mom had her birthday on Monday!
So thankful I can call her my mom and best friend! She is the most amazing woman in my life and has taught me so much and I love her beyond words!

.
We finally had some snow yesterday morning, it came down perfectly and was beautiful! We got probably about 4-5 inches

 And this new lil calf was born that snowy night, it was just to cute with the calf curled up by his momma that I just had to take a picture!:)


So for a 'field trip' we went sledding. haha:) The boys made a homemade sled from a cow mat and its actually really fun! And there ain't no one stopping my from having fun with my sibs:)

                                                  Sledding...but first let me take a selfie ;)
Benton and Larae

Jenna and I

Jenna, Rae's, and Brandon

Dillon, Benton, Brandon, Jenna
 
It was a great day of sledding! I was just wondering why in the world my neck was so sore..thinking I had just slept wrong or something, ahh but no, I'm sure it was from being whorled around in circles and then flung in to the ditch where we came rolling and crumbling into a heap! ha. Oh the for the fun! :)



And I really could not help posting these adorable pics of Raezo. Last night before bed she come down and cracks my door open and asks me if she could tell me some stories. It was SOOO cute I could have cried! So she climbs up on the bed with me and begins her stories. She told of the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf, Goldilocks and the bears, Willy the whale, and a bunch of her other ramblings. So if you ever need a bedtime story, be sure to let her know, she has them down to a 'T' and really gets into them. Such as the huffing and puffing and knocking on the door.
This little girl (along with all of my other sibs:)) hold such a dear spot in my heart..I could not bear to live without them. Yes we have our moments, but God knew we all needing to be a family and I am so thankful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Richard

Back in Kansas | week 1

Changes