{These days}

I just can't seem to get enough of them... Its amazing how such little things can keep a person going! But then sometimes little things turn into big things, and it's incredible to see how God works! I've been learning a lot about the nature of God lately through a Bible study I'm doing... And every time I begin to learn something new about Him is just keep a going and going!! Its like awesome! He is so infinite and cannot be fully comprehended, measured, or limited! At least by me anyway! And He can do whatever He wants, whenever He wants to and we don't EVER need to fear that it won't be good!! He will do above and beyond our greatest expectations! How awesome to serve a God like that!? Knowing Him is life! And we can never over exaggerat Him or what He can do! One of the many things I've learned while going through is study is, is that the Bible is not about me its about God and what He has done and will do. So many times I open the Bible and ask God that He will show me something about me, something to help me get through the day, something that I need. Instead I should be asking Him every time I open the Bible to show me something more about Him and His power! And through Him we can see who we really are! After all its His book not mine! Anyways I'll stop now, but I would definitely recommend this bible study to anyone! Its called 'Behold your God' by John Snyder. 
The sunrises the past couple of mornings....most the time I just stop choring and watch the new day unfurl! It's magnificent, and pictures just don't quite to justice!

Break time from school and making a snack with these kiddos! :) 


This cutie just makes me smile...always wanting to follow me around outside and 'help', but I guess she found the playing the phone was more fun today!





Ahh yes, and let's not forget Jody's bachelorette party. Spent the evening pretty much eating and laughing and embarrassing Jody! Haha. I've probably said it before but my life wouldn't be the same if these amazing girls weren't apart of it. Not every girl has 5 cousin's around the same age who are also your best friends! Yes we are most the time crazy and weird, and are rarely ever normal. But we make the memories like its going out of style! But that can all be explained within the next 2 pictures.....;)

My grandma Edelman (far right) had her 75th birthday on Sunday. So we got together with her sisters that could make it, and my mom and aunt's! I don't know if grandma remembers it, but it will be a day I won't likely forget any time soon. I don't think I've ever heard so many ladies talking and laughing at once! Swaping stories from the past and present made for an eventful morning! So yes, us cousin's get it honestly. Don't ever question us, ask our great aunts and aunts! Haha. These people are pretty much my life and I love every minute I get to spend with them! Its like there's not even a 50 year age gap!
 
 And this wonderful man taught me the ropes of IV'ing. He's taught me so much around the farm and most of all he's taught me so much spiritually! 
  And yes...the cow is back to her normal self now:) 
  And a sunset to close the post, that I had to climb up the grain bin to capture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Richard

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1