Help me Find it


 
Perhaps we're missing it...?
The point. The big picture. The Door. The Answer. The Opportunity. The Hope.
 
 
We aren't as smart, big, and think we know it all, as we think we sometimes are.
We can't do anything {worth lasting value} on our own.
 
 
What is the point?....The big picture?..........The Hope?
Do we know? Do we want to know? How do we find it?
 
< God, help me find it >
 
 
Maybe we should start with Hope first. Because if we have No Hope -- > we will want to Know Hope.
Until we realize we have No Hope in this World we are not Free.
But wait, there's Beauty here. When we come to that point we realize we have No Hope, we start searching for  Hope. For a Greater purpose. For God. More of Him. A Greater eternal life to come.
 
And then we when we have Hope, we see the point. We still might not see the Big picture, but do we care now? If we have that Sure and Stead Fast Hope do we care?
 
And perhaps its better we can't and don't know the Big picture...?
Because then we want to Rush ahead and try to move things along and then we Mess it up.
 
 
 
 
I've been studying Christ Pattern a little bit in the Gospel of John.
It blows my mind, really.
The servant. The teacher. The Humility. The Willingness. The Perfectness.
 
I often wish I was/could be more like Jesus. But then I realize that if I want to be more like Him, I'm going to have to spend more time with Him. I mean how can you be like some one if your new with them, never spending time with them.
 
Jesus' ministry could be summed up in four words. I Must. I Delight.
 
 
Is that my motivation? I must and I delight?
I must be about my Fathers business, because I delight to do Your will, O God.
It should be.



Can you imagine living so 'In tune' with God? 
So that God was always just speaking for you.
 
The trust to know how much He loves us and will show us what to do and how to do it.
Yes, there are times that I know the Spirit is speaking for us and God uses us in mighty ways, but All the Time!
 
Wow. What an example Christ leaves for us.

 
"The most important thing about a person is what comes to his mind when he thinks about God" ~ A.W. Tozer
 
We could also say the most important thing we communicate to the world around us is what we think of God.
 
Do people see that Hope we have? That light in our eyes? The rejoicing that we are Saved?
 
What do people get from having a conversation with me? What kind of God are they beholding as they watch me?
How am I promoting/proclaiming this God/Man/Spirit living inside me?
 
If it is a fake put on show, I feel people will see right through and probably wonder about me.
Or do they see the Love and the Awesomeness of God portrayed in my life and desire to know about this Heavenly Being?
 
And will we help them find it?
  
 
 
Have I found it? Have you found it? Are we letting God/others help us find it?

 
 
Just more of my random jumbled up musings and thoughts that I write out, wondering if they make sense and if I'm getting anywhere or if I'm just a slow learner.
 
Until then, lets continue pursuing this Most Awesome walk with our Great God!

Comments

  1. You write very well (even if an English teacher wouldn't like the random capital letters and periods), Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard