From the dawn to dusk...

....I am SO blessed! every hour, every minute of every day! I could not ask for more! except I would be more like Jesus And what have I done to deserve it? I don't know. And most of all what have I deserved to earn Jesus's love for me? This is what we heard about Wednesday night at church. 'Jesus loves me'. Such a wonderful emotional topic! I can't hardly grasp that love that He has for me! I mean after all, I was the one who nailed Him there on that cross! And He suffered and died so that I might live! Oh what love!! But that's His nature! That's who Jesus is, how is always has been, and always will be! Am I? Do I love like Jesus loves me? Do I serve? Obey? Forgive?
 
::
 
 
 
This scene tho... I just love it! so thankful for my daddy and sibs:)

 
Some of the kiddos came with me and we went star gazing! great bonding time:)
 

 
Oh what a day this was...spent the whole day in KC picking out fabric for bridesmaid dresses, and suits and such like! Oh I was so bored, but I'm glad they got a good chunk of the stuff they needing for the wedding!


 
Oh and this picture goes with a long long story. Bummed it was the only pic I took of the rather smallish road trip Jody and I took the other day(s). We won't go into details here, but our trip failed and well it's a rather humiliating situation. ;) anyway, being the weirdos that we are, we wanted to eat at a small town café. we came upon this one, and then proceeded to sit in the car for a while and debated whether or not to trust the place a go in. But we did, and boy was it delish and a most friendly farmer style atmosphere! So we we're in our comfort zone once again.
But we had a great time despite our troubles and all the fun people made of us! Seriously tho, we make the best memories and add years onto our lives because of laughter! :)



 
Oh and my precious cows! So happy to be a dairy farmers daughter!
 

 
And these pictures....the kiddos are supposed to be doing their school work, when a large spider happened to be making its way across the basement. So what do they do? yes they go and catch it and put it on a sticky trap and then of course scare the girlies with it!  Never a dull moment round these parts! Keeps us young I suppose! ;)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Tribute to Richard

Back in Kansas | week 1