Enthusiasm!

I can show enthusiasm in doing a lot of different things, and can give my full attention to many things. But am I truly enthusiastic in learning more about Christ and doing what He has called me to do, and giving Him my full undivided attention? I mean seriously, when your favorite team wins, or your favorite cow has a heifer, or you get something new, or whatever..you name it, we jump and shout for joy! No I'm not saying these things are wrong, but I just hope I'm am doing the same thing for Christ? Am I jumping and shouting for joy everyday all that He has done for me? Even through the bad days..? Sometimes I feel like I do things because, well that's what a good Christian should do and so on. But do I really show enthusiasm? Do I possess the Zest?

Something that makes me enthusiastic is witnessing a baptism! My 16 yr bro Benton gave his testimony and was baptized this past weekend! Was an absolutely amazing weekend! So happy and thankful for Him and Love him so much!  I don't have a real recent picture of us together, and we forgot to take one Sunday, otherwise I would have put one of us on. :)

I Just love this sight! ;)


I realize these pictures are from a few weeks ago, because we now have snow and it is cold. But anyway, a couple weeks ago we worked some calves and then brought the heifers home from the pasture, before the snow flew!


And we got the oats swathed and baled and wrapped.

 
And the pack barn cleaned out and bedded out with fresh sawdust!

 
And in more recent news, I got offered another job, which I took (Lord help me) helping a guy who has a small herd, milk in the afternoons. It's not a whole lot, but it adds up! It was actually the first job I ever had besides workin for dad, that I had started at 14 and now i'm back at it! :)


 
And to more recent pics of the first snow of the season! :) I'm just lovin these snowy days! ;)  curled up by the fire, coloring with the little girls, wearing hats and boats, drinking hot choc and watching it snow, seeing my breath puff in the air! :)

 
And  I once again failed to take a picture of us. And this was all I had of the evening, ( trying to tempt our friends with starbucks:)) Jody, Mariah, and I had a little girls night and went out to eat in Topeka! Such a fun evening with some awesome girls! Had some wonderful talks and memories made! So thankful for these girls and their friendships!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard