Life at home

So I've been home for two months now. And I'm finally settled back into mom and dads and getting adjusted to the more or less crazy awesomeness of my family:) Honestly I don't know how I moved and lived away for nearly a yr and a half! Its OH so awesome to be home with my family, church, friends, and Kansas! :) I had pert near forgot how amazing it is at home and to be in Kansas. No, I don't want to brag it up or anything, I'm sure its like it for anyone where ever they are from. But there's just nothing like home and being with your family and the people you grew up with. Not to mention the dirt roads and rolling hills with trees and the endless beautiful sunsets! (ok maybe i'm bragging it up alil :)) But nonetheless you get the point!


I will hafta say tho, it was a big adjustment moving back, just ask my family. I thought it was going to be all great and wonderful and, everything had been going almost to good for me, so I figured everything would. But those first couple weeks being home was so I don't know, just crazy and nothing was going like I had thought it would or planned it to be! But I think God was just trying to tell me to have a little faith and slow down and to know that He has everything under control and He'll do it in His time! A dear friend recently told me, all we need to worry about is: this day, and That day (when Jesus will return). And now I look back on those days where I was about pulling my hair out and I feel stupid! Granted I still have those days and I'm sure there'll be more in the future, but each time we go through trials it gives a greater understanding of God and a bigger hope for That day!



::My favorite part of the road we live on!!:: :)

::ahhh, yes...my lil sister is engaged! Quite crazy, but she got an awesome guy! Couldn't be more happier for them, and it has been awesome to see how God has worked in each of their lives! Little does Marcus know, that when he gets her, he gets the whole family! Haha. Its going to be great to have him in the family!::

                 ::hunting with Benton one evening!::

::so glad I got to spend the day with her on her birthday, before she got snatched away! Love her to pieces!!! <3::
::Had some visitors from IL come out a few weekends ago, it was great to catch up! Miss you girls!:)::
::Us cousins went to the timber one evening and did a scavenger hunt. Remember to find JOY in the small things:)
::I just can't get enough of this Kansas landscape! Wouldn't rather be any place else on earth than right here!!:: 



Comments

  1. Great reminder to have faith in the valleys :)...and Kansas is beautiful place.

    - from one Kansas girl to another ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya Leigha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard