Smile :)

You there,
the one reading this now, I want you to do something. SMILE!
Smile because your beautiful
because you're amazing
because you're unique
because you can
because tomorrow is a new day
because no matter what you think someone loves you
Smile because you deserve too.


I ran across this saying or quote or whatever you wanna call it and I really liked it. I don't think the person who wrote it, made it to have a spiritual meaning, but in a way I think it does. Because each one of you reading this are beautiful, amazing, and unique!! We are made in our own special way, created by an awesome God! We each have are way of doing things and are all unique in are own special way. We can all smile :). Its the cheapest thing to where and it may be the only gift someone gets! And aren't we thankful for a new day, a new day of breath and life, a new day to smile and thank God for! And if tomorrow never comes on this earth, I pray I will meet each of you on that better, brighter tomorrow on that yonder shore in Heaven! Smile because you're loved. We are loved beyond measure! And if we don't feel it on this earth, know that theres a Father in Heaven who loves each one of us more than we can imagine! That He would send His only Son to this world to die and shed His blood for you and me! We definitely have many reasons to smile! :)

And just so you know I'm saying this to myself, I need to smile more, show the world that I have reason to smile, that I have a blessed hope to smile about, to be cheerful in my walk with Christ!


Have a Blessed day!....and don't forget to SMILE! :)
In His love and mine,
Leigha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Tribute to Richard

Back in Kansas | week 1