New blog...And a valentine supper! :)

So I've decided to start my own blog so that I can keep it updated more frequently! We'll shall see how I do about that! :) Anyway, life with its ups and downs has been keeping me busy. And when I'm not working my weekends are usually filled to the brim with stuff going on. But i like it! As one of my friends said, the weekend left me refreshed and ready to start a new week! And the past many weekends have left me feeling very refreshed...and blessed!
Last Friday I had the pleasure of attending a Valentines supper. It was sheer fun, and we all had a wonderful time, eating with the most odd kitchen utensil you could think of...it was highly amusing, and, playing games, making valentine's, singing, eating some more, and reflecting on the amazing love Christ has for each one of us!! It was a wonderful evening!






                                                                       ::The Red Ribbons!::
                                                                   ::They didn't get any ribbons :(::
                                                                 ::Don't ask...::
                                                                 ::But unfortunately they won! :)::


'Charity suffereth long and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Doeth noth behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth.' 1Corinthians 13:4-8

Comments

  1. Leigha! So excited for another fellow blogger! ;) (And I'm super pumped to be the first to comment on this fresh new peice of amazingness!) Love the idea of a valentine's supper - looks fun! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll expect this blog to be better updated than your last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Love the one of you and Leah G.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard