Of Dove chocolate and its wrappers!! :)

I am a huge fan of chocolate (sadly) Preferably Dove chocolate. I'm not sure if it's because of the rich, sweet, creamy, smooth chocolaty texture or because of the usually amazing quotes on the wrapper! But I thought I'd share a few of my most resent quotes!


 Think of something that makes you smile.

 Take a moment and enjoy what you have.

 Happiness is contagious. :)

 You are exactly where you are supposed to be.

 Enjoy the small things in life.

 Sometimes one smile means more than a dozen roses.

 Relaxation by Chocolate.

 Love, Dove :)

Hope ya'll have a fantabulous week! Keep striving for the ultimate goal...and maybe enjoy some chocolate along the way. :)

Love, Leigha :)







 

Comments

  1. Dove! Gotta love it. Don't you just hate it when you tear the wrapper when you are opening it and can't read the quote or when you wad he wrapper up and throw it away before you remember to read it! :gasp: ha...yes dove is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I no thats the worst thing, I hate it when I throw it away before I read it!! Or tear it. Yeh, and addicting! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes

Back in Kansas | week 1

Tribute to Richard